This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for autobizline.com, mysecondline.com, This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website and its mobile apps. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website and mobile apps, how it is used, and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect against the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contacts from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We only ask for personal data when we need it for business purposes or to provide you with relevant information. You generally have the opportunity to agree to the collection, use, disclosure, and sharing of the information you’ve provided. We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order, apply for phone number for you, or to improve the service experience for you.
The following lists the information and purposes that the App may obtain during your registration and use of the App. Please note it’s optional and not all of the information are collected for every day user.
Personal Information: Name, User ID, Email Address, Address, Phone Number. Purpose: #1, #2, #4, #5
Location Approximate: Location (IP Address). Purpose: #2, #4, #6
Device Information: Device ID, Device Model, Operating System. Purpose: #1, #2, #4, #5, #6
Local Files: Audio, Video, Pictures, Documents. Purpose: #1, #4
Telephony Logs: Chat History, Call History, Time, Duration, and Messages (including SMS and MMS). Purpose: #1, #4
App Information: App Performance, App Interactions, Crash Logs, Diagnostics. Purpose: #2, #3
Contacts: Contacts from your device address book. The App transmits contacts to make it easy for you to text or call them in the app. Purpose: #1
Identity Information: To get phone numbers from some countries, the phone number carrier may require some information to complete identity verification, including but not limited to your ID document, passport, utility bills, tax notice, lease contract, business registration, etc. Purpose: #1, #4, #7
#1 App functionality: Ensure that the basic functions of the app can be used normally.
#2 Analytics: Analyze the activity and status of the App to improve service
#3 Developer communications: Send promotions, news, or notifications about the app.
#4 Fraud prevention, security, and compliance: Protect your account security and prevent fraudulent activities in the App.
#5 Advertising or marketing
#6 Personalization: Provide personalized experience and promotions for different types of users.
#7 Identity verification: To get phone numbers from certain countries, it requires verifying your identity.
GDPR Data Protection Rights
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Under GDPR, you can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number on our website:
- See what data we have about you if any.
- See your data that we collected to transfer to another organization.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Limit or object to the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
If for whatever reason you no longer want us to use your personal data, you’re free to change your mind. We will always comply with your request unless we’re legally required to keep your data. When you choose to delete your personal data, we hold the right to hold onto anonymized and aggregated data. If we do so, nothing will be able to identify you as a person in any way. If we’re required to retain your information for legal reasons, we will let you know in response to your request.
CCPA Data Protection Rights
The California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”) provides California residents with specific rights regarding their personal information. Under CCPA, you can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number on our website:
- Access the data we collected from you
- Opt-out of sale of your personal information
- Delete your personal data
- Access the data portability under certain circumstances
Your Use of Passwords or User Identifications
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and securely transmitted to us. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
We do not hold any sensitive information (such as credit card data) from you.
Users from Europe
For the purposes of the GDPR, we are the data controller.
Data protection law provides you with rights in respect of Personal Data that we hold about you, including the right to request a copy of the Personal Data, request that we restrict or delete your Personal Data.
Our App is not intended for children under the age of 18. Therefore, we do not knowingly collect or solicit any personal information from children under 18. No one under age 18 may provide any personal information to the App. If you are under 18, do not use or provide any information on this App or through any of its features. Do not provide any information about yourself, including your email address. If we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 18 without verification of parental consent, we will erase that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 18, please contact us.
Links to other Web sites and Third-Party Ads
The Service contains websites with links maintained by third parties. We allow third parties, including business partners, advertising networks, and other advertising service providers, to collect information about your online activities. We are not responsible for the content privacy practices of these third parties
Survey Serving Technology
Disclosure of Your Information
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of AutoBizLine Inc.’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by AutoBizLine, Inc. about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. For example, if you give us an email address to use the “email a friend” feature of our Website, we will transmit the contents of that email and your email address to the recipients.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of AutoBizLine, Inc., our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
APPLE, GOOGLE, AND AMAZON ARE NOT A SPONSOR NOR ARE INVOLVED IN ANY WAY IN THIS CONTEST/DRAW. NO APPLE PRODUCTS ARE BEING USED AS PRIZES.
Updated Date: 01/22/2023