2. Our service can be provided on a free trial or paid basis. You agree to additional terms and conditions associated with the specific Services you may subscribe to or order from us. The agreement of specific services may change from time to time.
3. Any fee or charges through your confirmation of purchase will be paid by your credit card (Visa, MasterCard, or American Express) or any other approved method of payment (such as PayPal, Google Pay, Apple Pay). You will be responsible for the payment of all applicable taxes. When you bind a credit card for later payments, You agree to allow us to bill your card on each billing time. You can discontinue our service at any time in the Settings of your payment method.
6. You should not use our service for illegal, improper, and/or inappropriate purposes, which include but are not limited to:
- using any Service in connection with the violation of or to violate any Laws (as defined hereinafter)
- engaging in threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, malicious, deceptive, or fraudulent behavior.
- using the Service in a manner that causes injury to person or property
- using the Service in any manner that violates industry standards or any third-party policies
- using the Service to send spam (unsolicited bulk Email)
- posting multiple messages similar in content to Usenet or other newsgroups, listservs, forums, e-mail mailing lists, or other similar groups or lists
- posting or transmitting any information or software that contains, but are not limited to, a virus worm, cancelbot, or other harmful components
- without permission from the owner of a system or network, doing any of the following: (i) accessing the system or network, (ii) monitoring data or traffic, (iii) probing, scanning, and/or testing firewalls, (iv) testing the vulnerability of a system or network or (v) breaching the security or authentication routines of a system or network
- use of any Services in violation of any trademark, copyright, or any other intellectual property protection law or provision, or AUP policy of any third-party provider
- use of any Services to engage in an activity in connection or conjunction with any pornographic and/or adult entertainment industry purpose, regardless of whether such activity is lawfully permitted.
THIS POLICY IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE FROM TIME TO TIME WITH SUCH CHANGES BEING EFFECTIVE UPON POSTING AT https://autobizline.com/terms-of-use. PLEASE REVIEW THIS POLICY CAREFULLY.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us at email@example.com