3. Our service can be provided on a free trial or paid basis. You agree to additional terms and conditions associated with the specific Services you may subscribe to or order from us. The agreement of specific services may change from time to time.
4. Any fee or charges through your confirmation of purchase will be paid by your credit card (Visa, MasterCard, or American Express) or any other approved method of payment (such as PayPal, Google Pay, or Apple Pay). You will be responsible for the payment of all applicable taxes. When you bind a credit card for later payments, You agree to allow us to bill your card on each billing time. You can discontinue our service at any time in the Settings of your payment method.
5. Cancellation of Subscription. In the event that the Customer would like to cancel their subscription, they must inform their intention to cancel their subscription at least 1 day before the next scheduled payment in their billing cycle to avoid being charged for the following billing period. Your subscription can be canceled anytime in the “Settings” tab of the app, click “Get Help”, and find “Close Account”. Your account access will then terminate at the end of that billing period. If canceling during the free trial period, please do so at least twenty-four (24) hours prior to the ending date and time of your free trial. If you experience any issues canceling your subscription, please notify us at email@example.com with “Cancellation Request” in the subject line. We are unable to process refunds if more than twenty-four (24) hours lapsed since the renewal of your subscription.
6. Refund Policy.
Refunds will be considered under the following conditions: 1) If you have not used our service or its features, or 2) if a feature is not working as expected, you may request a refund within 30 days of purchase or subscription activation, provided you have contacted our support team for assistance.
Refunds will not be approved if: 1) You have actively used the service or its features. 2) The feature is confirmed to be working correctly according to its specifications. 3) You have violated our terms of service, including the use of the service for illegal purposes.
All refund requests should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please ensure compliance with this policy and any applicable laws and regulations.
8. You should not use our service for illegal, improper, and/or inappropriate purposes, which include but are not limited to:
- using any Service in connection with the violation of or to violate any Laws (as defined hereinafter)
- engaging in threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, malicious, deceptive, or fraudulent behavior.
- using the Service in a manner that causes injury to a person or property
- using the Service in any manner that violates industry standards or any third-party policies
- using the Service to send spam (unsolicited bulk emails or messages)
- posting multiple messages similar in content to Usenet or other newsgroups, listservs, forums, e-mail mailing lists, or other similar groups or lists
- posting or transmitting any information or software that contains, but is not limited to, a virus worm, cancelbot, or other harmful components
- without permission from the owner of a system or network, doing any of the following: (i) accessing the system or network, (ii) monitoring data or traffic, (iii) probing, scanning, and/or testing firewalls, (iv) testing the vulnerability of a system or network or (v) breaching the security or authentication routines of a system or network
- use of any Services in violation of any trademark, copyright, or any other intellectual property protection law or provision, or AUP policy of any third-party provider
- use of any Services to engage in an activity in connection or conjunction with any pornographic and/or adult entertainment industry purpose, regardless of whether such activity is lawfully permitted.
AutoBizLine, Inc. reserves the right to disable your account at its convenience at any time, for any reason or no reason, with or without advance notice to the user. It’s not refundable for a disabled account if you violate the terms.
Additionally, we have the right to take appropriate legal action, including without limitation, referral to law enforcement, for any illegal or unauthorized use of our website and applications. Without limiting the foregoing, we have the right to cooperate fully with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or other information of our users. YOU WAIVE AND HOLD HARMLESS AUTOBIZLINE, INC. AND ITS AFFILIATES, LICENSEES, AND SERVICE PROVIDERS FROM ANY CLAIMS RESULTING FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN BY ANY OF THE FOREGOING PARTIES DURING, OR TAKEN AS A CONSEQUENCE OF, INVESTIGATIONS BY EITHER SUCH PARTIES OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES.
THIS POLICY IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE FROM TIME TO TIME WITH SUCH CHANGES BEING EFFECTIVE UPON POSTING AT https://autobizline.com/terms-of-use. PLEASE REVIEW THIS POLICY CAREFULLY.
11. Disclaimer of Warranties. You understand that we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the internet or our website will be free of viruses or other destructive code. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for anti-virus protection and accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to our site for any reconstruction of any lost data. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY A DISTRIBUTED DENIAL-OF-SERVICE ATTACK, VIRUSES, OR OTHER TECHNOLOGICALLY HARMFUL MATERIAL THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, COMPUTER PROGRAMS, DATA, OR OTHER PROPRIETARY MATERIAL DUE TO YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR TO YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIAL POSTED ON IT, OR ON ANY WEBSITE LINKED TO IT.
YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT, AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT, AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER AUTOBIZLINE, INC. NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH AUTOBIZLINE, INC. MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY, OR AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER AUTOBIZLINE, INC. NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH AUTOBIZLINE, INC. REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT, OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE, OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT OUR SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS, OR THAT THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, AUTOBIZLINE, INC. HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES THAT CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
12. Limitation on Liability. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL AUTOBIZLINE, INC., ITS AFFILIATES, OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS, OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE.
The limitation of liability set out above does not apply to liability resulting from our gross negligence or willful misconduct.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY THAT CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
15. Telemarketer regulation. The Telephone Consumer Protection Act (TCPA) sets out the following enforcement mechanisms for telemarketers to ensure compliance:
– FCC Actions:
The FCC which is the primary federal agency that enforces the TCPA may take administrative action against violators of the TCPA and can impose civil forfeiture penalties and criminal fines.
– State Actions:
State actions may seek injunctive relief, actual monetary loss, or damages in the amount of $500 for each violation, and violations are calculated on a per-call basis and one TCPA claim per call.
– Private Cause of Action:
In addition to government enforcement, the TCPA provides a private right of action. The person suing may seek injunctive relief, monetary damages, or both.
16. Modification of Services
AutoBizLine, Inc. is committed to complying with carrier regulations and FCC requirements to ensure that the services provided are in alignment with industry standards and legal obligations. As such, modifications or updates made to the services are intended to facilitate compliance with these regulations while maintaining the best possible user experience.
By continuing to use the services, users are deemed to have consented to these changes. Users who do not agree with the modifications are entitled to terminate their use of the services in accordance with the Cancellation Clause outlined in the Terms of Service.
In cases where modifications to the services may impact users’ ability to continue using certain features or functionalities that were available prior to the changes, we may provide users with the option to opt out of such changes. Users who choose to opt out may, however, have limited access to certain features or functionalities that have been modified or updated.
17. Force Majeure.
AutoBizLine, Inc. acknowledges that unforeseen events or circumstances, including but not limited to acts of nature, governmental actions, and regulatory changes, may impact its ability to provide services or adhere to certain terms. In such cases, the Service Provider will make reasonable efforts to mitigate the effects of such events while complying with relevant regulations.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us at email@example.com
Last updated: 10/27/2023