2. Our service can be provided on a free trial or paid basis. You agree to additional terms and conditions associated with the specific Services you may subscribe to or order from us. The agreement of specific services may change from time to time.
3. Any fee or charges through your confirmation of purchase will be paid by your credit card (Visa, MasterCard, or American Express) or any other approved method of payment (such as PayPal, Google Pay, or Apple Pay). You will be responsible for the payment of all applicable taxes. When you bind a credit card for later payments, You agree to allow us to bill your card on each billing time. You can discontinue our service at any time in the Settings of your payment method.
4. Cancellation of Subscription. In the event that the Customer would like to cancel their subscription, they must inform their intention to cancel their subscription at least 1 day before the next scheduled payment in their billing cycle to avoid being charged for the following billing period. Your subscription can be canceled anytime in the “Settings” tab of the app, click “Get Help”, and find “Close Account”. Your account access will then terminate at the end of that billing period. If canceling during the free trial period, please do so at least twenty-four (24) hours prior to the ending date and time of your free trial. If you experience any issues canceling your subscription, please notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org with “Cancellation Request” in the subject line. We are unable to process refunds if more than twenty-four (24) hours lapsed since the renewal of your subscription.
7. You should not use our service for illegal, improper, and/or inappropriate purposes, which include but are not limited to:
- using any Service in connection with the violation of or to violate any Laws (as defined hereinafter)
- engaging in threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, malicious, deceptive, or fraudulent behavior.
- using the Service in a manner that causes injury to a person or property
- using the Service in any manner that violates industry standards or any third-party policies
- using the Service to send spam (unsolicited bulk emails or messages)
- posting multiple messages similar in content to Usenet or other newsgroups, listservs, forums, e-mail mailing lists, or other similar groups or lists
- posting or transmitting any information or software that contains, but are not limited to, a virus worm, cancelbot, or other harmful components
- without permission from the owner of a system or network, doing any of the following: (i) accessing the system or network, (ii) monitoring data or traffic, (iii) probing, scanning, and/or testing firewalls, (iv) testing the vulnerability of a system or network or (v) breaching the security or authentication routines of a system or network
- use of any Services in violation of any trademark, copyright, or any other intellectual property protection law or provision, or AUP policy of any third-party provider
- use of any Services to engage in an activity in connection or conjunction with any pornographic and/or adult entertainment industry purpose, regardless of whether such activity is lawfully permitted.
AutoBizLine reserves the right to disable your account at its convenience at any time, for any reason or no reason, with or without advance notice to the user. It’s not refundable for a disabled account if you violate the terms.
Additionally, we have the right to take appropriate legal action, including without limitation, referral to law enforcement, for any illegal or unauthorized use of our website and applications. Without limiting the foregoing, we have the right to cooperate fully with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or other information of our users. YOU WAIVE AND HOLD HARMLESS AUTOBIZLINE, INC. AND ITS AFFILIATES, LICENSEES, AND SERVICE PROVIDERS FROM ANY CLAIMS RESULTING FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN BY ANY OF THE FOREGOING PARTIES DURING, OR TAKEN AS A CONSEQUENCE OF, INVESTIGATIONS BY EITHER SUCH PARTIES OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES.
THIS POLICY IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE FROM TIME TO TIME WITH SUCH CHANGES BEING EFFECTIVE UPON POSTING AT https://autobizline.com/terms-of-use. PLEASE REVIEW THIS POLICY CAREFULLY.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us at email@example.com
Last updated: 01/22/2023